Monday, July 30, 2012

Tough Stuff


So I love my Grant! This morning was really hard his mom called me and told me that his cousin had passed away in an accident. So they were going to call Grant but his cousin had emailed him first. My heart goes out to their entire family. Grant and his cousin were fairly close and I know this is going to be really hard for him. I love that boy so much I just wish that I could be there for him, especially right now to give him a big hug and tell him that I love him and everything will be okay. Right now I have been thinking about how grateful I am that Heavenly Father has made it possible for us to be with our families forever. I know that he will see his cousin again one day. It makes Grant's mission seem that much more important because he is out there teaching families about how they can spend forever together! I love him and I miss him so much but I know that things will get easier. So please pray for the Stevenson family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment