Kenny Albert Stevenson
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
So today I spent almost all day....packing....ya! Not so much my room is empty besides by clothes in my closet and my bedspread...than that it is emptied of all my belongings. So today it rained and kind of stormed and even though its still pretty hot I hate storms so I put on my fuzzy socks and heated up my favorite...hot chocolate! Then I worked on Grant's 1 year package and now I am blogging and watching 90210, I am now addicted to that show! I love Grant and I miss him right now! Okay now this is the end of the this random blog ramble!
Monday, July 30, 2012
So I love my Grant! This morning was really hard his mom called me and told me that his cousin had passed away in an accident. So they were going to call Grant but his cousin had emailed him first. My heart goes out to their entire family. Grant and his cousin were fairly close and I know this is going to be really hard for him. I love that boy so much I just wish that I could be there for him, especially right now to give him a big hug and tell him that I love him and everything will be okay. Right now I have been thinking about how grateful I am that Heavenly Father has made it possible for us to be with our families forever. I know that he will see his cousin again one day. It makes Grant's mission seem that much more important because he is out there teaching families about how they can spend forever together! I love him and I miss him so much but I know that things will get easier. So please pray for the Stevenson family!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Today feels like summer is over...and that makes me sad :( Thursday was my last day of school for the semester and I finished with A's in both of my classes so I was pretty happy. On Thursday I took my Medical Assistant application to Twin and Grant's mom rode with me ( I think I scared her a little I am not the best town driver, I do much better out in the sticks). Then we came back and worked on a skirt her young women want to make. It was so fun and I love getting to spend time with Grant's family. Then yesterday I broke down and got Netflix and now that's all I've done since then...hmm oh well. I'll be moving in about 2 weeks and that seems pretty scary for me. I still don't feel old enough to be moving out on my own yet. Ugh Grant is doing well, he says he is doing his physical therapy and this time he actually wants to do it so he can get some movement back in his wrist. He has had a few baptisms and I don't have pictures yet but when I do I will put them on. I am so proud of him and lately I miss him like CRAZY, but next week is his 1 year mark so at least I know I am making some progress!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
So I have slacked a little on blogging lately because Pinterest and I got back together, you see I was obsessed then I decided to end it and well now we are back together so now that is where I spend all my time...anyways I made Grant fill out this cute little application to date a daughter of God and his answers were pretty hilarious I must share...okay so I tried but I can't so I will just tell you some of the best parts ha okay I will share this one though...I made him fill out a survey...It is long so just follow along sorry!
Basic Missionary’s (girlfriend) Survey
1. What is your girlfriend’s name? Taylor
2. How long have you known each other? Since I was a senior
3. Where did you meet? Blackfoot Fair
4. Describe her a little! She's short funny sweet and beautiful
5. What do you love about her? the fact that she loves me
6. What is your favorite memory of the two of you?running in front of the truck headlights in Kimimah
7. What is she doing while you’re on your mission? moving on with life
8. What is the hardest part of being away from her? just not talking and seeing her
9. What do you think will happen when you get home, how do you see it playing out? hopefully we get hitched
10. What has helped you not be homesick? working hard
11. Describe your relationship and what kind of couple you are! not normal we love to argue haha
12. Fill in the blank….Sometimes I wish I could…kiss her!
13. What are you feelings about her waiting?I just want her to take whatever path she feels is right. If she feels like some other guy is right then I dont want to hold her back because I can't expect her to put her life on hold for me.
-About Your Girlfriend Trivia-
1. What's your girlfriend's middle name? Leigh
2. Who is her favorite relative? Grandpa Whitaker
3. What is her favorite color? Purple
4. What is her greatest fear? the dark
5. Did she ever wear braces? yes
6. If applicable, who has helped her feel better at home thus far? friends
7. What is a secret talent she possesses? crafts and crap my mom does
8. If applicable, what perfume does she wear? american eagle or aeropostale
9. What is her favorite movie? The Hangover
10. Does she get along better with her mom or dad? Dad
11. What's something she likes about herself? her eyes/ legs
12. What does she want to be when she 'grows up'? (ha ha) Nurse
13. What does she like most about you? my smile probably
14. How many kids does she want? 4 or 5
15. What is her favorite holiday? Halloween
16. What is her most embarrassing moment? when she didnt do perfect at state idk....
17. What does she do on girl's nights with her girl friends? movies idk probably stuff she doesnt want me to know
18. Who are her best friends? Hailey some girls from tech and M'kenzee
19. What kind of car does she dream of having? Pontiac G6
20. How did she really feel about you going on a mission?not sure at first but now good
Lovin' Those Letters
1. How often do you write a letter? When I can
2. How often do you get a letter?every other week
3. Do you mail your letters to her parent’s home or her apartment? parents
4. How long does it take to get a letter once she sends it?a couple days
5. If applicable, do you ever write in your mission language (words, phrases, etc.)? uhh idk....
6. How would you say your envelopes look when you get them (A) perfect condition (B) a few marks here and there (C) seen better days (D) practically shredded A
7. What all do you put in your letters (besides what is up in your life)? i.e. quotes, memories, scripture chases, pictures, etc. all of the above
8. Do you send family e-mails? Yes
9. Do you send e-mails to just her? Yes
10. Has she written to any of your companions? No
11. Do you use regular lined paper or some sort of stationery? Regular
12. Is there any special way she knows a letter is from you before opening it? IDK
13. Anything else creative you do with your letters...decorate the envelopes
The 'Just for Fun' Marriage Survey!
1. Have you discussed marriage with your girl? Yes
2. When do you envision getting married? When I return from hell
3. How old will you be? 21
4. What do you think her dress will be like? Beautiful
5. Who will be her maid of honor? her bf
6. What will the reception be like? not too flashy
7. When your honey talks about marriage (if she does) what does she say? she plans for it...shes a planner
8. How do you think you will propose? thats a secret
9. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? not Cali
10. Why will she make the most amazing wife ever? Because shes amazing and we're perfect
11. Which of your friends will catch the garter after you throw it? (Or should, in your opinion!) Chris, Mclovin
12. What kind of cake and foods will you serve? not my decision
13. What song will be your first dance? her choice
14. Who will your best man be? Chris/Mclovin
15. What will your bachelor party be like? thats a secret
16. What do the rings look like? princess cut
17. What kind of things will be on your registry and where will you register..everywhere shiz we can use
18. Is she wearing her dress or a temple dress for the actual ceremony? Not sure I think her dress but possibly a temple dress
19. Which temple do you want to be married in? Twin or Logan
20. Where will you live once you get married? Twin or Mini-Cassia Area
Finish the Sentence
1. I am...hard working
2. I wish...I was home
3. I hope...my wrist gets better
4. Today, I...went to lancaster and thought about Taylor
6. My girlfriend is...Taylor Whitaker
7. When I gets home, we'll...get married
8. The only thing that keeps me going is...my girl
9. I live for...Taylor
10. I am craving...a hot makeout session with Taylor
11. I dream about...Taylor
12. Maybe...she'll still love me
13. Someday...we'll get married
14. Why is it that...my wrist had to get hurt
15. Sometimes I feel like...the mission will never be over
16. I miss her when...im in bed at night
17. Time is...going by fast
18. I've learned that love is...a lot more than I use to think
19. What people don't get about me is...that i'm a stress freak
20. Letters are...everything I got
21. I can barely remember...what home fells like cali is like home noe and that makes me hate it more
22. I tend to...rebel the rules
23. Tomorrow I'll...try to do better
Please answer the following questions as though you are answering them 4 years from now.
1.Did your girlfriend wait for you?! Yes
2. Where are you living? Logan, Utah
3. Are you married and if so for how long? 2-3 years
4. How long did it take after you got home to get married? 4 months
5. What was your wedding like?Beautiful
6. Are you living in an apartment, house, or something else?House
7. Are either of you going to school?I am
8. What is your job and what is her job?Farm manager, nurse
9. Do you have any kids, or any on the way?1 kid
10. If so, what are their names?Logan Dean Stevenson
11. Do you have a pet?yes a dog
12. What did you do for Valentine's Day?went back to paul and had dinner at the Outpost
13. What other cool things are you doing with your life?starting farm/ trucking company
14. What is your church calling and what is hers?bishop counselor, young womens
15. What do you love the most about your new life? that i'm finally with my honey
So there's this boy and I kinda love him A LOT! He is about 5' 7" or 5' 8", brownish blonde hair, the most gorgeous brown eyes that make me weak in the knees, a contagious laugh that you when you heard it you just knew it was him, the cutest little dimple, the most stubborn person I know, the hardest worker, a man with the strongest testimony, and best of all he loves me too! I am so in love with boy that I don't mind telling you all because he is just so awesome and adorable! I miss him a lot because I haven't seen him in 347 days and he is my best friend in the entire world! Wondering why I am writing this....there's a thunder storm going on...and I am terrified of them. Whenever there was a storm I would call and talk to him because he always knew how to make me feel better and calm me down...and now since I can't call him I listen to my iPod. I miss him a lot right now.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
So this is how my summer has gone so far not a whole lot going on I am taking 5 credits in Burley and I am in town 9 hours every Tuesday and Thursday. We have been camping and family drives and my little cousins baptism. There have been lots of other fun things too but I am terrible at taking pictures and documenting them. So here is some of my summer!
Hailey, Sidney, and I went to Declo's Graduation
Siddy Widdy Pooh
Lunch with Mommy Stevenson...my necklace says "waiting for my elder"
Lots of letters these are from January to June!
He decorates his letters...how cute!
My fortune cookie..its fate I swear!
Taryn's first kind of date
My car...that was 3,000 miles ago
Me and Treg before Tegans baptism
He loves to make faces with me
This pretty ring I get to wear!
Yes I live here its okay to be jealous
All my siblings and Wilson
The things that are practically in my backyard
Wild hair and no makeup...and my boyfriend loves me why??