Friday, July 6, 2012

July 4th

Last year Grant and I spend the 4th of July together and that was on my mind the whole time the other night! Ahh I miss him! Well last year we went to the Rupert 4th of July parade and then to El Caparall (i dont know to spell it sorry) our favorite place to eat with his family, and then to his house and watched movies, then on a motorbike ride, and then fireworks with the whole Stevenson family. It was such a fun day and I love love love spending time with him. When you have a boyfriend, friend, or family member with you all the time you don't really appreciate the time you spend together until you haven't seen them for 11 months! I now have a whole new appreciation for spending time with my friends and family! So here's a few pictures from last 4th of July!









No comments:

Post a Comment