Sunday, July 15, 2012

So....

So there's this boy and I kinda love him A LOT! He is about 5' 7" or 5' 8", brownish blonde hair, the most gorgeous brown eyes that make me weak in the knees, a contagious laugh that you when you heard it you just knew it was him, the cutest little dimple, the most stubborn person I know, the hardest worker, a man with the strongest testimony, and best of all he loves me too! I am so in love with boy that I don't mind telling you all because he is just so awesome and adorable! I miss him a lot because I haven't seen him in 347 days and he is my best friend in the entire world! Wondering why I am writing this....there's a thunder storm going on...and I am terrified of them. Whenever there was a storm I would call and talk to him because he always knew how to make me feel better and calm me down...and now since I can't call him I listen to my iPod. I miss him a lot right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment