Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer so far...

So this is how my summer has gone so far not a whole lot going on I am taking 5 credits in Burley and I am in town 9 hours every Tuesday and Thursday. We have been camping and family drives and my little cousins baptism. There have been lots of other fun things too but I am terrible at taking pictures and documenting them. So here is some of my summer!
 Hailey, Sidney, and I went to Declo's Graduation
 Siddy Widdy Pooh
 Candid Moment
 Lunch with Mommy Stevenson...my necklace says "waiting for my elder"
 I
 <3
 U!!!
 Lots of letters these are from January to June!
 He decorates his letters...how cute!






 My fortune cookie..its fate I swear!


 Taryn's first kind of date
 My car...that was 3,000 miles ago 
 Me and Treg before Tegans baptism
 Taryn
 He loves to make faces with me
 This pretty ring I get to wear!
 Yes I live here its okay to be jealous
 The R
 His faces
 Pretty sunset





 Brownies
 All my siblings and Wilson







 The things that are practically in my backyard







 Wild hair and no makeup...and my boyfriend loves me why??






2 comments:

  1. Loved this :) Glad to see you're having a fun summer!! Hope time is flying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it has been great! So if you cant get out of Logan I may just have to come to Logan and save you k!

    ReplyDelete