Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Vow

Sometimes I go to sappy chick flicks with girls because if I went with a guy I would bawl. The Vow was amazing true love at it's finest! It's one of those warm fuzzy feeling movies...I cried! I got my package today from Grant and I just love him so much all my favorites! I'm such a lucky girl even 900 miles away he shows me how much he loves me! I love him because...1. He sees me for who I am, flaws and all, and he loves me. 2. He never once complained about coming to get me or driving to Malta EVER and it's 50 miles from his house! 3. Because we can argue..funny but our arguments were great because we were 100% ourselves from day one no secrets it was all or nothing and I appreciate that we could argue instead of holding anything back!

No comments:

Post a Comment