Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh ya know

My bows

Oh my pretty ring(someday)

my future kitchen YA
So I am a planner and when I get bored I plan things, I have my wedding all planned out and my future house, don't tell anyone but I've tried on my ring twice,(just to embarrass Grant and partly because I LOVE IT!!!) I hate couples lately, I just look at them and I'm an instant grump, I can't help but be jealous. I have kissed one boy since Grant left ya I know bad idea but ha it wasn't that great so he really has nothing to worry about. I have found something that actually keeps me busy. Hair flower things...yes I have resulted to arts and crafts but actually pretty fun...and not to mention time consuming. Luckily time is starting to go by faster which I really need.Volleyball is coming to an end which makes me really sad, but it has opened my eyes to another dream I have...brace yourself I actually want to coach one day. Yup big shocker right! I am not so good at keeping this blog thing up I am trying to be better. Two posts in one night should help though. So to all of you girls who are following me because I have a missionary boyfriend and you have one or soon to have one...be strong, I'll be the first to tell you it's not easy. Grant left August 3rd and I still cry somedays, I still miss him, I still can't go to some places, I still want to call his phone in the middle of the night(which Luke would not appreciate), I still want to tell him everything. This is by far one of the hardest things I have ever done. There is going to be a lot of people who tell you that you can't do it, you will both change so much, or that you will leave him. I can say that those are things you are in control of. You can still talk to him like he is standing right in front of you, write it on paper, Grant loves it. Sometimes they need to be treated like a human not a missionary. You can still rely on them, and they need to have you to rely on as well. Don't let others opinions change your feelings. You are strong enough to do this and it is possible. If the day comes and it doesn't work out know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you and he will help you every step of the way. Okay that was weird and random, but pretty much like all my other posts, you people have no idea what you have gotten yourselves into!

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness I am a planner too so that was fun to look at your ideas. I just want you to know your letter post melted my heart. It made me want to cry it was so cute and I just know I'm going to have to go through that too and it has to be so hard! If you need anything I am here for you. I know we don't know each other really well but honestly I totally understand what your going through (well I guess not totally) but I can only imagine so I am seriously here if you ever want to talk to me about anything. My email is dakotagoff@gmail.com so honestly don't hesitate if you need someone to talk to :) If it helps, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete