Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Big Fat Ankle

So a week after Grant and I went on our first date I tore all the ligaments in my ankle playing basketball. I was driving in and went up for a layup and came down on someones foot instead my ankle bone went straight to the floor.My ankle was softball size instantly, the coach had me call my dad to come get me and we headed into the ER. The doctors thought I would be going straight into surgery but turns out that it wasnt broken so they had to wait until the swelling went down to see how bad the damage was. I called and told Grant and he FREAKED out he wanted to come to the ER but i told him it wasnt that big of a deal even though it hurt so bad i didnt want him to have to come and deal with me. So the next day i was pretty much bed ridden, except it was my little brothers baptism so I hobbled around at it, not gracefully I might add. That night was a saturday night and I couldnt go to Oakley for our rival game. So i was just sitting at home playing Mario Cart on the wii with my little brothers when Grant walks in, he told me he was coming to see me but i thought he was just kidding about it. So he came and he sat down by me and looked at my ankle he thought it was cool but it hurt so bad. So he spent the night playing Mario Cart with my little brothers and help babysit me. When they all went to bed we watche We are Marshall and he cuddled up with me. When the movie was over I walked him to the door and he hugged me and kissed me being very careful not to bump my ankle, then he dropped the big L bomb, yup he told me he loved me, and me being me just stood there and then said goodnight, so to ruin the perfect love story no i did not say I love you immediately to him when he said it, but i called him like a week later in the middle of the night when i had a bad dream and i told him i loved him then, and i think thats kinda cute so. The next week Grant decided to take me to the movies and we saw How do you Know. He carried my purse for me while i hobbled around, and he picked me up and put me in the truck and i thought that was kinda cute of him. I love him so much!!!!
 Not too bad but still oww about 15 minutes after it happened
 A little bit worse
 Now it looks gross right
 With my socky
 Day 2
 my huge KANKLE
1st picture together

1 comment: