Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mornings

So you could say I'm not your typical college student because I wake up at 6:30 every morning. I get up and do my hair and make up which only takes a half hour and yes I'm for real it doesn't take me long at all. After that I make my breakfast which is almost always instant oat meal then I come in my room and eat and just chill. After that I usually read my scriptures and then when I am all done with that I go and watch the news (which my roommates laugh at but hey at least I know what's up). And then I start my car because I hate having a cold car. And I finish watching the news and pack my backpack for school. See what I mean not so typical. I cannot sleep in, usually at 5:30 I am wide awake and waiting for my alarm to go off so I can get up. The only downer is my roommate keeps the apartment so cold so once I open my door the cold front comes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment