Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Things

I can honestly say that I am happier now than I have been in such a long time. Lately I have been working SUPER hard at reading my scriptures morning and night. On Monday nights I print off a talk off of lds.org because I can't go to FHE. When I have a bad day I go and just sit outside the temple and think and it helps me clear my head. Practicum has been going great and I am really getting the hang of things. I love learning new things and believe me there is plenty to learn at an asthma and allergy clinic. I love working with all the people they all have a story to tell and there are usually quite a few laughs during the day. The people that I work with are so awesome and patient with me I really couldn't ask for better people to spend 18 hours a week with. School oh school, it has actually been going really well. I wont lie it is A LOT of work and I spend many hours working on homework but I love that I am learning about medical things not math and biology, not that it wasn't beneficial to learn, I just love that all 15 of my credits are directly related to my program and the medical field. My roommates are so great and supportive. We are all really busy but somehow we all make time to spend with one another, and make home cooked meals I LOVE that about our apartment {even though we do have pizza once a week}.My family is so awesome. My parents have been so supportive of me this semester. My little brothers and sisters are really my best friends and they always have my back. My friends even though we are far apart and we don't get to see one another a whole lot its so nice to know that when we do get together everything goes right back to how it was before. Grant, well  he is amazing lets just be honest. I love that kid SO much. He is such a blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without him. I got a letter from him today and I can 110% say no doubt in my mind I am more in love with him today than I was the day he left and even more than I was yesterday. I cannot wait to be with that boy forever. I guess this entire post was just one big grateful post. I am loving life and I am so grateful for all the blessings in it these are just to name a few really I am so lucky. 

2 comments:

  1. :) Loved this!! We all need to have a few more of those grateful days! Glad everything is going good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Grateful days are the best :)

    ReplyDelete