Monday, December 31, 2012

2 Years

2 years ago tonight Grant took me on our first "official" date. He came to pick me up and it was like -20 degree's, okay maybe i'm exaggerating a little but it was pretty dang cold. When he came to pick me up I was pretty nervous but it wasn't awkward at all. We had hung out before and I was pretty excited. We decided to go to a movie and his cousin Chris was supposed to get a date but she baled last minute so I told Grant to have him come anyway. We went to Little Fockers it was pretty funny. After the movie he took me to Kiwi Loco for the first time ever. Then we decided to go meet his parents, on the first date, I know. Then after that we just drove around some and we stopped and were listening to music and he kissed me, yup on the first date, but it was a pretty good kiss. Then we decided we better get home so we drove home and talked the whole way home. When it was about to hit midnight Grant pulled over and I got my New Years kiss pretty cool huh! After that he took me home and the rest is history. After that date Grant and I were inseparable we spent every weekend together even most Sunday's. I love him more than anything and I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me. Even after 2 years I am still pretty in love with him and I cannot wait until July 31, 2013 for Grant to come home!
HAPPY NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment