Sunday, January 20, 2013

2 Year Anniversary

So today is Grant and I's 2 year anniversary. Well today is 2 years since we were "officially" dating. When I say officially I mean I finally decided to tell people he was my boyfriend not just my "good friend". Being with Grant has helped me to grow so much. He really does bring out the best in me. He gets my dorky sense of humor, he laughs when I'm frustrated, he knows me. He knows everything about me. Even through an email he can sense what kind of mood I am in, I cant even hide it through an email. He is such a good person and has such a strong testimony. I am so grateful to have such an amazing guy like Grant in my life. I love him so much and I am so proud of him for choosing to serve a mission. So to celebrate I bought a red velvet cake and ate it with my family. 193 days until I see him again and I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment