Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

January
Basketball consumed my life and on January 20, 2012 Grant and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
 
February
Senior pictures and the ever dreaded Valentine's Day, and my favorite EMT clinicals at the ER!
This cute kid celebrated his 6 month mark!
 
 
March
I was in a play....it was awful, I participated in mock disaster for EMT class, and loved pole vaulting for track..
 
April
I turned 18 years old adult status!
 
May
 
May was a crazy month. Grant has surgery on his wrist :(, I took my EMT practical test and PASSED, graduated from CSI, Seminary, Tech, and of course Raft River High School, participated in state track, and went to prom.







 
 
June
June was full of family camping trips and just enjoying my summer before college, oh wait I went to college in the summer to just kidding.



 
July
July I helped Taryn and Trace with their steers for the fair and enjoyed lazy days at the ranch with Taryn!




August
Moved out on my own for the first time!


 
September
September was mostly full of drama that I did not want. Turns out the majority of my roommates were crazy and living at Campus Park was just not working out so I decided to look for another place to live but in the mean time I enjoyed lots of tractor time during spud harvest!

 
October
October is by far my favorite month ever. I love Halloween, volleyball tournaments, and beet harvest....what can I say I am forever a farm girl! I also moved into a new apartment with  non crazy roommates. The Twins got baptized, and we had lots of sibling movie dates. Poor Grant had yet another surgery poor thing :(



November
Most of November I was sick and that was awful awful awful. I was even sick on Thanksgiving. But we did decorate out cute apartment Christmas tree.
December
December was really busy with finals but we did get a quick trip in to Rock Creek, and dyed Alaina's hair.


 
 
 
 Overview
Overall 2012 was a year full of ups and downs and lots of major growing experiences. I graduated form high school, went to college in the summer, moved out and went to college in the fall, I have learned how to pay my own bills and budget. I was accepted into an amazing program and I am so excited for next semester to continue with my education and I know that 2013 will be amazing because GRANT IS COMING HOME THIS YEAR!!!!! 212 more days!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment