Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Man I Love

I know I post a lot about Grant maybe a little too much but I know one day I will look back on these and be so grateful that I wrote all of this down. I love Grant he is one of the funniest persons that I have ever met in my life. So funny thing about Grant he absolutely hates when people touch his ears, apparently they are really sensitive or so he says. He works so hard! He would spend all night planting beets and then get up at 6 a.m. and go to work. Grant loves back massages! He always opens the door for me. He loves guns but all he shoots are little animals. He cooks more than I do which is not a lot but still. He owns about a million Fox, Hurley, etc. shirts and he wears maybe 10 of them, the rest are now in 3 storage boxes. He has a ton of shoes, again I have only ever seen him wear his boots and his Nike's. His favorite tie is this yellow one that I don't like so much haha. He is a wonderful and happy morning person. I have only seen him wear shorts 3 times, twice in his swim shorts, and one time when he played basketball with my family. He is romantic deep, deep, deep down. I could go on and on and on about Grant but I will stop now before I bore you to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment