Monday, March 12, 2012

New Attitude!

So today had its ups and downs but overall I can't complain, yes I had to go to school, yes it's daylight savings, yes I'm grumpy, yes I was at play practice for 3 hours tonight, so I didn't get to email chat with Grant, but I did get to spend the day with my amazing friends, I was inspired in seminary, I took my senior pictures and was almost chased by a skunk,I slept through some of play practice, I came home to an email from my amazing boyfriend, I have my family who loves me, Grant loves me, his family loves me, my friends love me, and my heavenly father loves me! All in all I have a lot to be grateful for! My goal since New Years has been to look hard to find all the positive in a day full of negative! So if you want to be inspired too loon up Stephanie Nielson's mormom message! It is amazing I would put a link but my iPod doesnt do that? I don't think so anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment