Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3

Today I am grateful for Grant! Today is his 15 month mark so that means only 9 months until I see this cutie again!




I am so grateful that he is a part of my life. He is a great example and such a hard working missionary. He has been through so much on his mission but he rarely has breakdowns he just smiles and powers through it. He works so hard and I can really see how much he loves the people he is teaching. I am also grateful that he puts an effort into writing me back and emailing me. He is such a great support to me even 900 miles away, he always tells me to have a good week or asks about my week and what is going on in my life, when I am having a hard time he always has word of encouragement. I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment