Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 28

Today I am grateful for doctors. I have recently really had a hard time staying healthy. On Nov. 11 I woke up with a headache that got progressively worse until the point I called my mom bawling and she got me a doctors appointment. I had a really bad virus so he sent me on my way. On the 23rd I finally felt better then by the 26th I had a really sore throat and I figured it was just the dry air and I wasn't getting enough liquids. Well by the 28th my tonsils were swollen to the point that they were touching my uvula and I couldn't swallow anything even my own saliva (gross I know). So I went to the doctor once again and I had yet another virus or bacterial infection they weren't sure which. So here I am sick again and if I don't get feeling better by next week I get a mono test. I am so grateful for modern medicine and doctors who are able to give me medicine to make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment