Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little behind...

Well Monday was the big day....surgery day round 2!!! One surgery was enough but two almost put me over the edge. I wish he didn't have to deal with these sort of things when he is working so hard, but I know that he can overcome this and it's just one of those things you have to deal with. But good new is that the surgery went GREAT! Everything went smoothly, he is a little sore, but can't blame him for that one. I am just happy that he is okay and getting better. He is really excited for this transfer, lately he has had companions that are on their last transfer and ready to go home and they aren't as productive as he would like. I'm sure he will be the same way when it comes time to go home but I am excited that he has a companion who is willing to work as hard as Grant does and hopefully they will have some success this transfer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment