Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Random Ramble....

College I don't have much to say about it other than I don't really care for it all that much. Why you ask?

1. I grew up in a tiny tiny tiny town so even Twin Falls, Idaho is big city for me....I miss the quiet.
2. Homework consumes my life I literally took no "fun" classes....medical assistant classes, math, and biology, 15 credits of that and 0 fun random classes.
3. I don't cook. Period. 
4. It gets old living with a ton of people you barely know. 
5. Whenever I have to pee, no matter what time it is, someone is in the shower.....
6. I can NEVER EVER NO MATTER WHAT remember where I parked my car. 
7. I can't run :( I don't feel safe running on the road and our apartment treadmill is broken, go figure.
8. All night hot tub parties outside my apartment with lots of drunk people. 

Well I know I will get used to it but it is a huge culture shock for a little 18 year old girl from Malta, Idaho, and on the plus side I graduate in May so ha then I will be back to my small town area and working, much more my pace if you ask me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment