Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

I was so spoiled this year!
I cannot begin to describe how truly grateful I am for all the people in my life!
So here is how absolutley spoiled I am!







I was so spoiled there's more clothes but you know!
My favorite present was talking to Grant though!
So I went to church with his family and cousins and after church we hurried home so he could call first his dad talked to him then me and then the rest then i got to say goodbye to him at the very end!
We talked for probably an hour or so I would guess! Ahh nothing has changed he is still my same old Granty Panties but more mature and sure of what he wants which isn't a bad thing I actually like it well okay I love it! I love him more than anything we talked like he had never left like he was still at home we still laughed and joked and said the I love you's and all of that! It was so good to hear him say I love you man I love him so much more every single day! It hasn't been easy and I know there are more bad days to come but everyday I fall more in love with him and that motivates me to keep going to stick it out because it will all be worth it in the end! I just feel so lucky and motivated to get these next 584 days done!
I can so do this!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment