Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Class of 2012

May 22, 2012 I graduated from Raft River High School! It was amazing and a real bittersweet experience! I know I will miss all the fun and dumb things that go along with high school hanging out in the hallway, climbing through the windows to sneak out of class, homecoming week, government class in general, and all of the friends I have made. The one great thing about Malta is I know that all of my close friends will always be there for me! My graduating class had a total of 27 kids including myself haha. After graduation we had an all night well until 3 a.m. party at the high school. Party Hardy came and we have the air filled game things and sumo wrestling, and rock band, all sorts of games, amazing food, and of course PRIZES! I won a popcorn popper, some tools, and a brand new CAMERA! Well 3 a.m. rolls around and a few of us still aren't tired so we go to one of our friends house to watch movies. We watched What Happens in Vegas and stayed up until almost 6am and slept until 9! Overall it was an amazing experience and a night I will never forget! Sorry no pictures yet but eventually there will be a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment