Monday, May 14, 2012

Best 1 hour 16 minutes and 36 seconds of my life...thus far!

So yesterday was mother's day! You know what that means??? I got to talk to GRANT!!!!!!!!!! And I will just say that I am so head over heals in love with that boy it is so not even funny! He is the most amazing person that I know! Everyday I become a better person because of him. He has help me grow in so many ways that I never knew were possible. He knows how to make me laugh we are pretty hilarious. He can make me smile just by saying hello or i love you or i miss you. He loves me for me and even the weird dorky side of me. So you are wondering why I got to talk to him so long? Okay well Grant is having surgery on his wrist, they are putting 2 pins in and reattaching his cartilage and ligaments. Well since all of this is going on president martin gave Grant permission to talk to me on sunday! Amazing I am so grateful for that! You have no idea what it is like to hear his voice and have a conversation with him! It is like falling in love all over again! It reassured me that HE IS THE ONE!!!!! I love him and everything about him! Everything went right back to normal just like it was 9 and 1/2 months ago! He is still my Grant and he always will be! And we set a wedding date officially! No we are not engaged officially but it is pretty much set so 11-12-13 is the date yes I am serious 11-12-13 is the date haha pretty sweet huh! I love Grant and this may sound like all of my other posts but I want everyone who reads this to know that it CAN work, if you make the effort, we still fight and argue, sometimes we drift but if you want it to work MAKE it work! Don't give up because Grant and I have only grown closer and fallen more and more in love over our time apart! I know you can do this! I am so so so happy! I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him even though miles and miles are between us and i only get 1 email a week a letter every 2 weeks and a phone call about every 6 months we fall more and more in love and it really is true love! 

2 comments:

  1. Taylor I am so happy for you that is awesome!! I am glad to hear that...it's GREAT news for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best thing EVER!!! And it is definitely possible you wouldn't think you would fall more in love with distance and time but you do! There is just something special about getting a love letter haha!

    ReplyDelete