Monday, August 27, 2012

Life in a College Town

1. This is the first time since I moved in that I actually have internet...impressed, not so much.
Okay so now that I do have internet I will do a little blogging on the recent happenings, like the fact that I am in college. AHHH! So to be completely honest, I don't like it all that much. Some people take their best friends, or even a friend to college, I did not. I am pretty much all alone, I know a few girls here but they have their own little crowd. My roommates all seem pretty nice, 2 are LDS so I was thankful for that. They all seem to keep to themselves and they are quiet no one really "hangs out in the apartment". I hide in my room (cool I know). Things will get better I know they have to, people are just so different than in high school, which is NOT a bad thing, just different. I'm getting used to it and i'm sure that i'll make some friends here soon, I hope so at least. Well here are some pictures of my room and me on the first day of fall semester 2012, at CSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment