Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Girl

So this weekend for my EMT clinical I went and worked in the ER at Cassia Regional Medical center and you know what...I LOVED every minute of it!!!! I have had my heart set on going into radiology ever since 8th grade but now i'm considering becoming an ER nurse. It was so fun to work with all the patients and there was never a dull moment, taking vitals on people age 20 months up to 89 years old, watching start IV's watching a CT scan X-rays, a trip to the ICU, there is never a dull moment in the ER and it was an amazing experience, and I went on 2 ambulance calls oh yeah! I got to take BP, respiration's, SaO2, listen for lung sounds, talk on the radio, it was just a rush and amazing. All of the people were super super nice and I cannot wait to go back!!! I got 16 patient contacts in one night and I only need 20 but I will definitely be going back more! On another bright note I got my Valentines Day Package from my LOVER AKA Grant Stevenson, he spoils me so, 3 Bath and Body lotions that actually smelled good haha, oh and Bath and Body Works coupons ha I love him, an iTunes card, a little love, note, SOCKS fuzzy ones I am obsessed with fuzzy socks, and candy ahhh yes I love him, and a funny Valentine's card which has become a traditions so here I will share last years card and this years card and see if you can find the similarity.
Valentines Card 2011
To the Girl I love on Valentines Day
I love your luscious lips and eyes, I love your legs, your hips, your thighs, 
I love your sexy feet and toes, I love your neck, your knees, your nose,
I love your awesome hear and mind,
I also love your nice behind!
Happy Valentines Day with Lots of Love

Valentines Card 2012
A Valentine poem for the woman I love
I love your eyes,your nose,your lips!
I love your navel and your hips...
I love your sexy back and arms.
I love your lets just call 'em charms 
I love your thighs and nice behind...
I even love you for your mind
Happy Valentines Day
{Kinda stupid but I wanted one that was funny! I love you sweetie! MUUUAAAHHHH
Happy Valentines Day! Love Grant Stevenson}

I just love him so much! Sometimes I don't feel good enough for him because he is so perfect for me. I will be honest I can be a down right hard person to get along with. I am very stubborn in my own ways, I do things my own way not someone else's and that includes Grant's way but somehow he always put up with that. I am a planner and an organizer and an overachiever, {except when it comes to my bedroom its a wreck} I am all that stuff I always talk about involved in everything my small town offers and I am always busy, Grant on the other hand is very laid back go with the flow whatever type of attitude, he is a hoarder my friends I have thrown things away since he left and I'm sure his mother and I will have more things gone when before he comes home, { I want to make a t-shirt quilt out of all the shirts he owns but I have never seen him wear} ok back on subject he puts up with my lists and my obsessive planning, and my control freak issues which I am getting better at but will never fully let go. I LOVE him so much, I have so many pictures of us up in my room and I wake up every morning and every night before I go to bed and I tell my Heavenly Father how grateful I am to have such an amazing man in my life even though he is hundreds of miles away and I can't talk to him Grant is still a huge part of my life, and I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment